Joseph V. Montalban, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mountainview Energy Ltd. (the “Company”), today announced that at the annual general meeting of shareholders held on Tuesday, June 17 th , 2003, the shareholders approved the following matters:
- The appointment of Stanley Okada Chandler & Scott, Chartered Accountants, as auditors of the Corporation for the ensuing year.
- The election of Directors as follows:
Joseph V. Montalban
Cora Belle Montalban
Bruce P. Young
- The implementation of a formal Stock Option Plan wherein the Corporation will grant options to its Directors, Officers, employees and service providers, as additional compensation, and as an opportunity to participate in the profitability of the Corporation.
- The granting of specific stock option held by insiders of the Corporation, more particularly described in the Information Circular.
- Authorized the Directors of the Company in their sole discretion, subject to regulatory approval if necessary, to negotiate and conclude such negotiations for the sale by way of private placement of in excess of 20% of the Corporation’s then issued and outstanding share capital.
Pursuant to the election of Directors for the ensuing year, Steven Sobolewski did not stand for re-election as a Director. In his place, Mr. Bo Mikkelsen was appointed to the Board of Directors. Mr. Mikkelsen is the founder and President of Engine Technology Support, Inc. since 1993, which company applies its patented emission control technology to industrial fueled lean burn engines. He has also been President of Emissions Plus, Inc. since 1988, which company was founded to apply the PSC system of emission control to industrial gas fueled rich burn engines.
The Officers appointed for the ensuing year are as follows:
Joseph V. Montalban Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer
Steven Sobolewski Corporate Secretary
Carla Barringer Assistant Secretary
Mountainview Energy Ltd. is a Canadian oil and gas exploration and production company trading on the TSX Venture Exchange and headquartered in Cut Bank, Montana at the CBM Bldg — 33 1 st Avenue SW — PO Box 200, Cut Bank, Montana 59427-0200, Office Phone: (406) 873-2235..
MOUNTAINVIEW ENERGY LTD
“Joseph V. Montalban”
Joseph V. Montalban,
Chairman of the Board,
President & Chief Executive Officer
THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.Back to top